The BDF series is designed with ease of installation and high adjustability in mind. The curved front surface of the unit allows the camera to be rotated leﬅ and right of center for site-specific adjustments to capture the desired field of view. Sized to fit most standard door frames (1.7” width), and with cable egress through the top, bottom, or rear conduit knockouts, these units can be installed in a wide variety of locations. The low profile depth of 1 3/8-inches provides a minimum protrusion from the mounting surface.
The BDF cameras can be coupled with ceiling mounted CCTV cameras to augment any site or location’s surveillance capabilities. These cameras can be unobtrusively located to capture quality facial images of subjects even when wearing a hat or hood. An IP version also available. The “X” model is available with no camera.
BDF Series - HD Analog Door Frame Camera, 3.7mm lens
• Two piece construction for easy installation
• Fits most standard door frames
• Durable aluminum construction
• Curved surface with 180º camera adjustment
• 12VDC or 24VACpower input with power supply included
• Available in white, black or silver (call for custom colors)